This policy applies to you if you pay 3X4 directly for test kits you order via your 3X4 Practitioner Portal or via invoice.
- If you have submitted the order but 3X4 has not yet shipped it, you can cancel the order and we will refund the amount that you paid. We ship orders within 2 business days of payment.
- If your order has been shipped and your patient has not yet sent their sample back, you can cancel the order and we will refund the amount that you paid, minus a 15% handling fee.
- If an order was sent to an incorrect shipping address provided by you or your patient, we can send them a new kit for a handling fee of 15% of the original amount you paid.
- Once your patient has returned their completed genetic sample to us, we are unable to provide a refund for that test.
- Failure to follow the instructions provided by 3X4 may result in delays or additional handling fees to be able to complete the test.
To submit a request to cancel the order, email email@example.com or call 425-818-5333.
Refunds can only be issued back to the original payment method.
Reach out to us if you have questions about this policy.
Our commitments to you, our partner practitioner:
- We ship all orders within 2 business days of receiving payment.
- We use express shipping to ensure swift delivery to your patient and for the return of the sample back to us.
- We monitor and follow up on any shipping delays until there is resolution.
- We provide email notifications to keep you update on the progress of orders and samples.
- In the rare instance our shipping partner causes excessive delay or damage to an order or sample in transit, we will ship another kit immediately, free of charge.
- Before ordering a 3X4 test kit, ensure that the recipient would like a test kit and understands why the 3X4 test is right for them.
- Ensure you have the correct shipping address and email address for the recipient.
- Encourage the patient to read and follow all instructions closely.
If you have any questions about the above or any part of our policies, please contact us at 425-818-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.