This policy works in tandem with our Terms of Service and applies to you if you pay 3X4 directly through the email confirmation we send you or through our website. If you have paid your practitioner directly for your test, please ask them about their policy.
- If you have confirmed your order but 3X4 has not yet shipped it, you can cancel the order and we will refund the amount that you paid. We ship orders within 2 business days of payment.
- If your order has been shipped and you have not yet sent your sample back, you can cancel your order and we will refund the amount that you paid, minus a 15% handling fee.
- If an order was sent to an incorrect shipping address provided by you or your practitioner, we can send you a new kit for a handling fee of 15% of the original amount you paid.
- Once you have returned your completed genetic sample to us, we are unable to provide a refund for that test.
- Failure to follow the instructions provided by 3X4 may result in delays or additional handling fees to be able to complete your test.
Periodically, 3X4 Genetics runs promotions, discounts, or sales. In the instance of a sale where a discounted or promotional price is not automatically applied, it is the responsibility of the customer to apply any provided coupon or promo code before submitting payment. Once payment has been submitted, we are unable to provide a retroactive refund and the discounted price is forfeit for that sale.
- If a coupon or code does not work or you do not know the correct code, email 3X4 Genetics prior to submitting payment letting us know – if you submit the email before the promotion is ended, we will honor the promotional price even in the instance that the problem is not resolved prior to the sale ending.
Refunds and cancellations cannot be provided for test kits that were delivered more than 60 days ago. If 3X4 Genetics is unable to use your initial genetic sample or is unable to produce a complete report using your initial sample, 3X4 Genetics or your practitioner will contact you directly and offer a free new sample collection kit. You will have 6 months to respond and complete a new sample, or request a full refund. If you not respond to this request within 6 months, 3X4 Genetics is unable to provide any refund for your initial sample.
To submit a request to cancel your order, email info@3X4genetics.com or call 425-818-5333.
Refunds can only be issued back to the original payment method.
Reach out to us if you have questions about this policy.
Our commitments to you, our customer:
- We ship your orders within 2 business days of receiving payment.
- We use express shipping to ensure swift delivery to you and for the return of your sample back to us.
- We monitor and follow up on any shipping delays until there is resolution.
- We provide email notifications to keep you update on the progress of your order and sample.
- In the rare instance our shipping partner causes excessive delay or damage to an order or sample in transit, we will ship another kit immediately, free of charge.
- Talk with your practitioner about how the test is right for you. 3X4 staff can speak to the contents of the report and process of using our test kit but cannot answer questions about why the test is right for you specifically.
- Ensure that you practitioner has your correct shipping address and contact information (this is important when your practitioner orders your test for you).
- Follow all instructions in your test kit and provided by 3X4 to ensure delivery of results.
If you have any questions about the above or any part of our policies, please contact us at 425-818-5333 or email@example.com.