Dr. Carrie Jones got into hormones after witnessing something simple but widely extended: people don’t understand the basics of their body.
Dr. Jones believes patients should understand hormones in a simplified manner so they can feel more empowered to take control of their own health. But what makes Dr. Jones outstanding is her ability to create an impact by addressing topics in an authentic way.
In today’s episode, we stress the importance of being “ourselves” when we relate to patients and how that can lead us to create more impact and growth.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How Carrie began her journey in naturopathic medicine.
- Why she pivoted from hormones to a broad range of tests.
- How Carrie manages to make an impact on patients but in the community as well.
- The importance of developing relatable communication channels with our patients.
- Why genetics can empower hormone health.
- Advice for functional medicine practitioners.